Friday, August 17, 2007

Dizzy

Here's a link to Robert steamrolling Mackenzie or you could just press play button on their picture. Sorry this post went wacky.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6267771980770542754

4 comments:

DK Johnston said...

This video is so funny! Love it. Congrats on the little girl on the way!!! I am so excited for you. Kenzie is getting so big. We will find out what ours is on the 29th when we get back to Utah. I'm jealous you get to go to Fallon for a bit. Let me know if you ever come to Utah this Fall.

Kari said...

Looks like you figured out how to do some fun stuff! :) I liked the video and your new background!!

Annie said...

Kenzie is getting so big and that video is so adorable. We can't wait to see you at the cabin- it will be so fun.

Jamie said...

That made me laugh so hard to see McKenzie try and walk after the dizzy-rolling!!! Pretty hilarious!