Sunday, August 4, 2013

Family Stuff

Building a house has been very time consuming, especially for Robert. I try to do my house errands without the kids as much as I can and have been lucky to have so much help. When we do take the kids with us to the house, one or more ends up needing to use the port a potty. The first time Brooklyn had to use it she cried (tears) and refused...Now its old hat. In fact, last time Char had to go she was so excited about how she peed on a fly. Awesome.


For the Fourth of July, we went to Stadium of Fire and spent the night in Provo. It was mostly just for me because I wanted to see Kelly Clarkson, but the girls had a ball seeing Carly Rae sing Call Me Maybe. They like the dancing and stuff at the beginning but none of the kids liked the fire works, especially the 2 littlest. We will take them again when they are all teenagers and can appreciate it a bit more!



This summer we made Summer Fun chart and have been marking off things they wanted to do. We also try to do...
Make It Mondays
Letter Party Tuesdays
Wet Wednesdays
Thoughtful Thursdays
Field Trip Fridays
I think I've done pretty good, except with letter party Tuesdays, that is a hard one. The girls let me hear it when I don't have my act together enough to make any summer fun happen!

Here is a field trip pic from This Is The Place
 Some things we've marked off the list: lemonade stand, visit grandma, scavenger hunt, fashion show, cousin party, make edible play dough, birdhouses, sculptures, concert, farmers market, s'mores, Jungle JIm's, make jewelry

Things we still need to accomplish: aquarium, zoo, snow cones, back yard campout, homemade graham crackers, decorate boxes for food bank, museum

No comments: