Sunday, November 11, 2012

Palm Springs

Palm Springs sounds like a glamorous place. Maybe it is in January, but the last week of September it is a furnace. Playing tennis in 100+ degree weather was a new and interesting and hopefully not one to be repeated experience. My summer league 2.5 tennis team still had a fabulous time playing at Nationals though. We didn't do a lot of winning, but had tons of fun.

 Gina, Diane, Michelle, Anji, Lindsey, Me, and Kim (and Robyn was in France)


I was stoked to win both my matches. I played my first match with Gina and my second with Anji. All the ladies on my team are so great and I hope I can keep playing with them.


My roomies- Diane, Lindsey, Me (Don't mind the 20 weeks prego pooch) and Michelle. Really fun to hang with these ladies and the rest had their hubbies there.