Mackenzie drew this picture when she got home from school today. Apparently it was a big day at kindergarten because Tyler is now her boyfriend. Is this normal or should I be worried? Remember, she is 5.
Alyssa would much rather be with girls than boys-hence the all girl princess party last month. Maybe it is just the Valentines Day rush that is getting to her. Good luck with that.
Hahahaha!!!! Ok this makes me feel so much better!! Today I just found a scrap of paper on the floor and it said Hunter and under that his phone number!!!! I took a picture of it too because it's pretty funny. Most of the letters and numbers are backwards!!! It must have fallen out of her backpack!! Hilarious!!
Totally normal! Just wait till you get the call from the teacher saying that she is kissing him too. LOL! That is when I started to freak out a little.
4 comments:
That does seem early, but then again, 5 years old was a long time ago for me so I don't really remember when that started.
Alyssa would much rather be with girls than boys-hence the all girl princess party last month. Maybe it is just the Valentines Day rush that is getting to her. Good luck with that.
Hahahaha!!!! Ok this makes me feel so much better!! Today I just found a scrap of paper on the floor and it said Hunter and under that his phone number!!!! I took a picture of it too because it's pretty funny. Most of the letters and numbers are backwards!!! It must have fallen out of her backpack!! Hilarious!!
Totally normal! Just wait till you get the call from the teacher saying that she is kissing him too. LOL! That is when I started to freak out a little.
Post a Comment