Wednesday, December 24, 2008

White Christmas

Merry Christmas!
We are definitely going to have a white Christmas this year. The Christmas season has been really fun with an almost 3 year old because she finds it all so exciting. We've tried to explain that we celebrate Christmas to remember the birth of Jesus. She told me "No it's Santa's birthday." I tried to straighten that out in her little mind. I can see how she gets confused though. I hope we can teach our kids about the real meaning of Christmas as they get older. I really wanted to include Mackenzie in our sub for Santa gift-picking it out and wrapping it and explaining how we want to help people out etc. Robert reminded me that picking out a doll for somebody else probably wouldn't go over too well yet. Maybe next year.


Here's the beginnings of the snowman who stood about 8 inches tall.

Here is Mackenzie trying to make a snow angel. She didn't really get it but we weren't willing to show her. After Robert shoveled the driveway and sidewalks after the first big snow storm, he promptly drove himself to Lowes for a snowblower.

No comments: