Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today


Today it snowed and made the trees that line our street even more beautiful.

Today I am hoping I can muster up more willpower during Thanksgiving than I did for Halloween.

Today I made a conscience effort to sit on the floor and play with my kids without trying to do 17 other things at the same time (change the laundry, start the dishwasher, make those phone calls...). It was fun. I should do that more often.

Today I remembered how yummy it is to eat a bowl full of strawberries with whipped cream from a can (even if the strawberries weren't that good before).

Today Robert went to the Jazz game.

Today Mackenzie got to play with her cousin Dakota who she loves, even though she doesn't share very well with him. He shouldn't take it personal.

Today Brooklyn is getting that much closer to being weaned.

Today I'm glad to live in America.

No comments: