She is so cute and so old! She is looking like a toddler! I love the picture! I'm also so glad you have started a blog too. I think they're a lot of fun to do and to look at.
That's so funny about the talks in church. Justin and I just spoke last Sunday and that was my first adult talk (I've only been a youth speaker). Mackenzie is growing up so fast I can't even believe it. I love all these cut pictures of her. I am so excited that you are pregnant again. What names are you deciding between? I love the DMV story too! What a hassle, but at least it's a good story.
3 comments:
She is so cute and so old! She is looking like a toddler! I love the picture! I'm also so glad you have started a blog too. I think they're a lot of fun to do and to look at.
I loved your blog. Your pictures are precious. South Dakota looks green and beautiful. I am surprised that you are so close to a field.
That's so funny about the talks in church. Justin and I just spoke last Sunday and that was my first adult talk (I've only been a youth speaker). Mackenzie is growing up so fast I can't even believe it. I love all these cut pictures of her. I am so excited that you are pregnant again. What names are you deciding between? I love the DMV story too! What a hassle, but at least it's a good story.
Post a Comment